Feelo Electric Building Blocks
1. Let the building blocks "move", integrate the concept of gear rotation into the design of the building blocks, cooperate with the motor to drive the transmission of the turntable, the vivid scene mode and the ultra-long slide, form an endless loop of the turntable track, allowing children to assemble the process Learn related knowledge and master solutions.
2. Two modes of play:
(1) Dual motor mode: Gear motor operation, converts electrical energy into mechanical energy, drives the rotation of gears, and allows colored ball balls to shuttle freely in this endless loop. Release the child's hands.
(2) Manual mode: When the yellow motor is out of power, we can remove it and replace it with a handle, switch the electric to manual, experience different gameplay, and make the operation more interesting.
3. Grab the children's points of interest, take the windmill playground theme as the main scene, close to the reality, and entice the children to take the initiative; with lively and interesting accessories, in addition to the manual teaching construction, you can also DIY to build more Different shapes fully mobilize children's imagination.
4. In addition to the suggested styling, children can make full use of the two motor accessories to form a small single-motor suit to mobilize children's space imagination and building ability.
5. The colorful two-color rolling ball design firmly locks the children's eyes, and the children feel the joy of success when the ball is rolling back and forth;
6. The avant-garde packaging element design style, greatly bright The color tone and the sharp contrast of color difference form a strong visual impact, and it is easy to stand out in many product packaging. Puzzle blocks can be assembled freely.
Dual motor drive and manual switching, make the blocks move.
Multiple fun slides Compose different adventure scenes
Two-color ball rolling in a loop
Big particles are safer