LEGO City Police Chase at the Bank 60317
Premium-Quality Lego City Police Playset, Packed With Awesome Features For Hours Of Action-Packed Play, With 5 Lego City Tv Character Minifigures. This product is carefully designed, made of high-quality materials, carefully polished details, smooth edges, suitable for children to play, can also share with other children, play with parents, and promote the development of parent-child relations.
- • Multi-featured playset – The LEGO City Police Chase at the Bank (60317) toy building set is designed for kids who love action-packed roleplay and for fans of the LEGO City Adventures TV series
- • What’s in the box? – Everything kids need to build a multifunctional bank building, crooks’ heist truck, police helicopter and police truck, plus 6 minifigures, including 5 LEGO City TV characters
- • Features and functions – Kids can fold out the crooks’ heist truck to reveal a cherry picker arm with a jackhammer, crash out parts of the bank wall and fire the police helicopter’s net shooter• A gift for any occasion – This LEGO toy can be given as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day surprise for young LEGO builders aged 7 and up• Toys for play and display – When built, the crooks’ heist truck measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) long and 2.5 in. (6 cm) wide• Includes LEGO minifigure accessories – This toy police playset comes with lots of fun accessories for imaginative play, including banknotes, a glow-in-the-dark torch, phone and handcuff elements• Includes interactive digital building instructions – Kids can zoom, rotate and view models from all angles as they build with the LEGO Building Instructions app, available for smartphones and tablets
- • Helping build creativity – Children develop confidence and key life skills as they build and play• Tested for quality – All LEGO components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- • Safety first – LEGO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety